Content coming soon.
Bruce is an experienced CFO who integrates the operating processes with financial reporting resulting in improved efficiencies and business profitability. His focus on communication and education helps build organizations that understand their key success factors and how to challenge the status quo to drive targeted and measurable improvement. These efforts help all team members understand how their actions impact cash planning and budgeting with an increase in profitability.
Bruce has worked with entrepreneurs, not-for-profit boards and mid-sized companies both domestically and internationally, as well as, in construction, automotive, manufacturing, and service industries. Through this experience, Bruce has:
- Secured bonding and managed banking relationships including lines of credit, term and mortgage loans, and bank work-out programs.
- Developed long range plans and annual operating budgets including new business development funding and owner exit strategies.
- Managed working capital through improved collections and cash management planning resulting in increased capacity for growth.
- Implemented and converted accounting software for timely operational reporting and efficiency.
- Managed sales tax, insurance and external financial audits for timely results and reduced expense.
- Trained staff on operating system applications and reporting to increase marketing activity effectiveness while improving operational profitability.
Bruce was the CFO of a large regional general contractor where he improved financial reporting, increased cash flows and improved overall profitability. He has hands-on operating experience having led disaster response teams reconstructing hurricane Rita damage along the Gulf Coast. He has worked to drive revenue growth of close to 100%, effectively managing cash flows, lender relations and staffing.
Bruce also has experience working through tough economic cycles. He has negotiated the sale of business units, planned and implemented major organization restructuring, and developed and coordinated marketing programs to increase market share.
Bruce has a solid reputation of providing valuable insight for planning and practical counsel based upon realistic experience. His ability to manage multiple disciplines and projects allows him to quickly grasp the critical issues facing an organization.
Bruce earned a Bachelors of Business Administration from Miami University with majors in Finance and Economics. He has completed additional post-graduate accounting courses and passed the certified public accountancy examination.
Bruce and his wife Lorna have two sons.